Changes related to service agreements
- The terms and conditions applicable to all electronic services offered by Danske Bank will be set forth in a new document – Standard Terms and Conditions of the Electronic Services Agreement.
- The following documents applicable to payments will change:
- Standard Terms and Conditions for Provision of Payment Services
- Standard Terms and Conditions of the E-Invoice Receiving Service
- Standard Terms and Conditions of the E-Invoice Automatic Payment Service Agreement
- Standard Terms and Conditions of the Standing Order Agreement
- Your payment card will be subject to the updated Standard Terms and Conditions of the Payment Card Agreement.
- Standard Terms and Conditions of the Current Account Agreement will be updated.
To learn more about the updated documents, please visit our website. The new documents will apply to you, if you have entered into an agreement with Danske Bank for the provision of relevant services before 31 March 2018.
New service rates
An updated Price List applies from 1 April 2018. After the service merger, many services offered by the bank in Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia will be harmonised and renamed. Some service fees will be revised too.
Online services will be temporarily unavailable
On the weekend of the changes – from the evening of 30 March 2018 to the morning of 2 April 2018 – Danske Bank will be upgrading its information systems, therefore Danske eBank and Danske mBank services will not be available during this period. As 30 March approaches, we recommend that you check the exact times when electronic services will not be available once again.