Useful to your business
- Less expenses for invoicing. You will not need to print and send paper invoices. E-invoice complies with all of the requirements of invoices in the Law of Value Added Tax and can therefore be used instead of paper invoices
- Reliable receipt of funds. You will not have to worry that customer might forget to pay for the goods or services on time, provided, bank will initiate e-invoice related payments automatically
- It is enough to make an agreement with Danske Bank only. You just need to make an agreement with Danske Bank for e-invoice sending, and your customers will be able to receive and pay the e-invoices from any bank in Lithuania
- Convenient for your customers. By choosing to pay the e-invoices automatically, a customer will not have to worry about paying the e-invoices, and will always be able to manage the payments made in a safe Danske eBank environment
- Safe for your customers. If the customer does not not like to choose automatic payment service, he can conform e-invoice related payments manually using pre-filled payment order. Less risk to enter the incorrect amount or account number
How to order?
- Contact your manager, send us an electronic query or call 1636
- Make an agreement with Danske Bank for e-invoice sending
- Adapt your accounting systems to e-invoice delivery to customers. See here for the rules and technical specification established by the Lithuanian Bank Association: www.lba.lt/lt/e-saskaita
- Inform your customers about the possibility to receive and pay e-invoices
You might also like
E-commerce is the service that allows you to sell goods and services to consumers on your website. Your customers will be able to pay for goods by card.
Point-of-sales terminals allows customers using payment cards at your trade or service location.
Opening a current account is necessary for managing your finances in any of the banking channels. A bank account can be opened in euro or a foreign currency.