According to the procedure of complains approved of in Danske Bank, each client may address the bank verbally, in writing or online.
If you wish to present your opinion or complaint, you can do it in one of the following ways:
- By speaking to the bank specialist by the phone +370 5 215 6666
- By sending an electronic Danske eBank notice
- By sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By sending a letter of free form by post to the address: Saltoniškių 2, LT-08500 Vilnius
- By filling in a form of complaint in any branch of the bank
If you choose to present a complaint of free form, specify the following data, please:
- Name, surname / name of the company
- Date of birth / code of the company
- Residence address
- Date of lodging the complaint
- Essence of the complaint, i.e., what caused the complaint
- Your requirements
- Other present documents / data related with the complaint
- Method how you would like to receive the answer
We oblige to respond to your lodged complaint not later than in terms specified in legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
All complains received in Danske Bank are analysed following the legislation of RL, rules of ethics, code of ethics and client service standard regulated by the bank. We ensure the confidentiality of information contained in the received complaints.
If the answer received from the bank does not satisfy you or you wish that the complaint would be handled by a third party, you have the right to turn to the Bank of Lithuania or to judicial litigation institutions according to the rules established by the respective institutions.
More information about the handling of disputes between the client and the bank may be found on the website of the Bank of Lithuania.