Please note that as of 1 February 2018 the monthly bank account administration fee will be deducted on the last day of current month for the current month. Any remaining unpaid balance of the fee (negative account balance) will be regarded as debt which will be recovered from other accounts of the client. The accumulated debt will be deducted as soon as there are enough funds in the account.
Please also note that as of 27 November 2017 the fee for urgent local payments will be reduced:
- Urgent local electronic payment - €30.00
- Urgent local payment at a branch office of the bank - €34.00
For private clients a new rate for Monthly bank account administration fee for non-residents (except for citizens of the European Economic Area and Switzerland) will aplly - €10.00
For corporate clients new rates for corporate clients as of 1 February 2018:
- Monthly bank account administration fee (for legal entities registered in the European Economic Area (except Lithuania) and Switzerland)– €30.00
- Monthly bank account administration fee (except for legal entities registered in the European Economic Area and Switzerland) - €30.00
Monthly bank account administration fee for legal entities registered in Lithuania will remain unchanged.
New payment packages for corporate clients as of 1 February 2018:
Payment package 50
Payment package 100
Payment package 150
Payment package 300
Fee for a payment transaction exceeding the limit of payment package
Payment packages are categorised by the number of payment orders made by the Client per calendar month and the number of payment transactions carried out by the bank for the monthly fee:
- Daily services package – up to 20 payment transactions + MasterCard Business Debit card for which no monthly fee applies.
- Payment package 50 – up to 50 payment transactions
- Payment package 100 – up to 100 payment transactions
- Payment package 150 – up to 150 payment transactions
- Payment package 300 – up to 300 payment transactions
Payment transaction is a local payment or a payment inside the EU, which the Client can initiate using the e-banking channel (Danske eBank, Danske mBank), or a payment in euros by a regular payment order.
Each payment package includes all the intra-bank payments in euros (EUR) initiated by the Client, one password generator and no fee for account administration.