Please be informed that from 25 May 2018 New version of the General Conditions will take effect.
In order to comply with the newest Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), the General Conditions will be amended with new appendix – ‘Danske Bank Privacy Notice’, i. e. Danske Bank Privacy Notice will replace the current appendix regarding data processing - General Principles for Processing Personal Data.
New Danske Bank Privacy Notice sets out the basis for how Danske Bank A/S Lithuania branch look after natural persons’ personal data and the privacy rights natural persons are granted by law. The structure of the appendix will be as follows:
- Why do the bank register and use natural person’s personal data.
- What personal data is registered and used.
- When and how natural person’s personal data is registered and used.
- The exchange of natural person’s personal data with the third parties.
- Natural person’s rights regarding personal data.
- Information how natural person can contact Data Protection Officer and complain regarding personal data processing.
Apart from the new appendix described above, the General Conditions will be updated with references to new Danske Bank Privacy Notice instead of references to General Principles for Processing Personal Data.
You do not need to take any action. The new General Conditions and its appendix - Danske Bank Privacy Notice - will take effect automatically on 25 May 2018.
We kindly advice you to carefully review the new documents: