We would like to inform you that information systems of Danske Bank will be under maintenance so no Danske eBank, Danske mBank, Danske eDouments services will be provided from March 31, 1:00 a.m. to April 3, 8:00 a.m.
The following will be restricted during said period
- Card account balance check and cash deposit operations at ATMs and Perlas terminals.
- Settlement in electronic stores with funds held in bank accounts (BankLink).
- Payments under recurring payment agreements (pending payments will be made after the system upgrade).
Settlements by debit and credit cards as well as cash withdrawal transactions in ATMs and Perlas terminals will function as usual.
Payments in euro will not be executed on March 30th already
Please note that due to European public holidays, the SEPA payments will not be executed on March 30th – April 2nd 2018.
Euro payments to another bank will be executed as follows:
- If the bank accepts payment order before 4:00 p.m., March 29 – the payment will be executed on the same day.
- If the bank accepts payment order after 4:00 p.m., March 29 - the payment will be executed on the following banking day that is 3rd April.
We apologise for any possible inconvenience and kindly offer to carry out the needed transactions in advance. For inquiries, please contact Danske Bank by the phone 1636.